Thursday, March 17, 2011

yday night post...

Test is over… perhaps is my last test in my uni… kinda tough, as the Q is so confusing, most of the Q is either A or B… meaning either 2 answer, but I duno which… this just 5 chap… first test 5 chap also… 6 more chap to cover… total 16 chap for final… gosh… how m I gonna cover all that??? L

Immediately after test, I go meet up ah kit n remmy… bring hao go play dota together with them at infinity… shiok… play 2 game, won 2 game, me n hao MAN OF THE MATCH for both game, haha… then go for mamak, subaidah, eww, the chicken is talking to me wei, ask me to eat them, but I have to b patience… my time to eat them will come soon…

Ah kit say he might come png again next week or next next week… suddenly got plan that I can go back with him actually, then come back penang by bus… hmm… good suggestion… in order to do that, I just have 1 obstacles… I have to write my thesis ASAP… so, starting tmr, I have to start write le… this OB have use my 1 week time… time for FYP nw… jia you jia you!!!

No comments: