Friday, March 11, 2011

at last...

Finally I found another place to share thgs… I duno who will b here, so I just share wateva I want to… sorry in advance if I hurt u…

Grandpa, so sorry, yday I accidently ate a piece of chicken without realizing it… after that I just rmb… very sorry… I will ganti balik… 49 days is nt that tough, the toughest part is to get smth to eat…1 meal per day is minimum n 2 meal is maximum 4 me nw… auntie’s meal smtm r fill with meat as well, is hard to get a vegetarian food actually… watching people eat meat is not that tough either, as I said, this is for u, grandpa…

Grandma, guess she is quite lonely at home… try to call back as often as I can… n go back as often as I can too… hope she strike more lottery, then she will b happier… 1month + left for me at penang, will try to enjoy it as much as I can as well…

Dad, know u missing grandpa a lot, letting him go is better than we c him suffer eday… day by day, grandpa is growing thinner n thinner… finally, he having a good slp now… he did nt go, forever he will live in our heart… be strong dad, grandpa want us to continue with our life, don’t b sad as that is not what he want us to be, he is watching us now right up there…

u… had some misunderstanding last week… the feeling change a little after that… the thg we talk… the way we talk… I dun like it… I wanna go back… n get a hug frm u… n evythg will b over…but I cant afford to go back nw… a lot of stuff need to b done here… wait for me, k… 4 more weeks, I will back 4 a few day… just wait for me…

had a more relax week on this week compare to last week… no need to teach so many cls, have more time to do my stuff, eventually I waste more time as well… generate about rm100 for all the classes I taught last week… this week n next week, total up also might nt be as much as last week… but, I prefer to teach less class nw as I need time to write thesis, is nt smth easy, takes time to do it… can earn money when I free, but not nw… sorry coach…

attend a meeting which last about 4 hour + today… the panel make decision is not that consistent… students with same qualification but can get diff award…I should have voice out earlier, ending up myself n the team suffered… should get higher award with my qualification, but they miss it… sorry, I tried my best to fight for ur olahragawan award, but u din won it… congrats, u won olahragawati award… I fight n voted for u… fill up the form better next time in ur qualification, luckily I browse thru it…

starting to lose the hunger on badminton, as I will wish to spend more time getting the thesis done… it is troubling me a lot, thinking day n night about the info that should be write… will roll it up soon… just wish to play more game rather than training, enjoy frm gameplay, suffer from training… this year nt really sure whether will go for masum or nt…

cont with OB now… will start thesis soon… stay tune…

3 comments:

k.t.d.k said...

Jia You! we will graduate soon! i miss badminton session with u all~~~ dun xian qi my skill hor! bler!

J @ C K | 3 said...

haha... no prob... ur skill dou din improve, how i want xian qi ler? haha...

k.t.d.k said...

T.T i tell meimei u bully me. >.<