Wednesday, March 16, 2011

yday night go auntie there take 5litre water come back... now left less than 2 litre of water... not the weather hot, but i m vy thirsty, just duno y... n after so much H2o i consume, my lips skin still coming... gosh... wat's wrong...

b4 4get, today is another person big day as well... someone play a major role in my life too... zhu jie... 生日快乐!!! hehe... pigor wish u stay pretty as always, make a balance between studies n xxx ya, haha... someone who i will find when got thgs bothering me... thanks for coming into my life... ^^ more to come, right?


i wonder when u c i upload this photo, will u beat me, haha...

2011 CNY

last year when u just came back

genting cable car ( my eye so small -.- )

off to dinner n test le... ^^

2 comments:

CharMaine g s7_ehui said...

in the 1st place, of cos feeling touched la since u rmb wor..hahaha...
As scrolling the mouse and reading... %$@I^#%&!#*^* the cable car pic n the album one.. i dun like the album pic, my sis din tell u ah..hahaha...yet the cable one, XIN JI ZHONG ~~ hiding behind me.. heng~ haha.. anyway, realii appreciate for taking seconds of ur busy days in flashing our past moment... jiayou there! enjoy uni fun since is last sem d.. wish u have more good time wif my shamei n pls, take lah good care of us. :p Love is the basic of everything. All the best zhu gong gong... tc !

p/s-is good to drink water but not excess la :D

see u soon. ^^

J @ C K | 3 said...

haha, la la la~~~ look who's here... zhu jie also will come n visit my blog... hehe...

nope, she din tell me u dun like the pic o... nice ma, not meh? haha...

allright... love is the basic of everything~~~ c u soon...