Sunday, March 13, 2011

有话直说...



Tot nobody going to c wat I wrote here, eventually so many of u came to me n talk about wat I wrote here… nw I knw so many of u actually will come here, make me will thk twice b4 I write smth here… but thk n thk… I dun wanna care who will come here… just wanna voice out thoughts in my mind… at least it will make me feel better…

First of all, happy birthday ah sy jie jie… although no cake, no present n no celebration, but u r happy right…


Trying hard to absorb OB… can fully conc for 1hour only… about 3quarter of a chap I can cover in 1hour… after that, cant in anymore… wasted a lot of time rolling fb up n down… so hard to concentrate… had a coffee at 12smth just nw… make me stay awake until nw… n I get to absorb more… happy… will cont tmr…

MU won… lcw n kkk + tbh also won… good… tmr got show to watch liao… hope msia won both of the game tmr… will watch it, 7pm…

Uni life almost come to an end… 1month + to go… plan to take photos with all my cousemate, 1 by 1… n mayb plan a trip after our final… although I guess is hard to make it, but I will try… maybe at least can go for an apartment stay… hopefully the lunch ceremony i plan for all the lecturer will goes smoothly... surely i cant do it alone... but coursemate seems not so free to help me... i just can try my best...

Next week only teach badm on mon n sat, good, plenty of time for me to do stuff… thesis r thesis… dun so torture me la…

Is been a long time since I go out play at penang… sing K, watch movie, or have some delicious food… but evy1 is bz with FYP, even weekend also have to do OT, guess nt much time can go out play… if manage to write out thesis on time, perhaps I might plan some outing… Kinda boring facing the 4 piece of wall evyday…

No comments: