Friday, March 11, 2011

much better

Feel much better after I voice it out… should do it more often… then i wont thk a lot too... y I share it here but nt at fb, the whole world will know if I say at fb… family, lecturer, coach, fren, teacher, etc… thk twice b4 share smth over there… nt much diff compare to advertise to newspaper… eventually, feel it is more effective…

Gardenia bread + kaya, milo + marie biscuit n magi mee is my usually meal of the day for me… at least it serve me a meal per day…

Gotta ask sis bring back all my colourfull shirt… red, orange n yellow… can wear it, but I respect my grandpa… is nt a ‘red occasion’… I still prefer to keep it… half of my badm shirt is colorful.. nt much choice left… hope I can teach less class… might end it up by the end of march… then can fully conc on my own stuff… money is nt easy to earn!!!

Will about abt my financial plan next… ^^

No comments: