Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Zzz

Shit… almost fall shit last night… so suffering… cant fall asleep, then feel whole body is hot n start to cough… feel like gonna have fever… then I woke up, off the fan, wear jacket n tracksuit, have 2 panadol, cover myself with blanket n cont sleep, although is very hard… I just want to make myself sweat, I cant fall sick now, got many things to settle… iek212 test, dad’s dvd project, my badminton competition and also training… so many things to settle, I really cant fall sick now…

Awake at 6 something, whole body sweating, feel much more better than last night… phew, luckily it works… used what my mum use to do to me, whenever fever, cover myself with blanket n wear jacket, have 2 panadol n go sleep without fan… maybe yday go jogging under big sun, but is already 6pm, yet still so sunny, I cant do anything… or perhaps is ah fai pass it to me, he just recover from fever also…

‘Remember, we are usm badminton team’, this phrase sound familiar, haha… but then… forget about it… off-court training still do as usual, but on-court training, guess I have to find another way… set myself a target for the competition I organized, hope I can achieve it…

My badminton competition, things are going well for men double, a lot response from novis player, but for women double, very few only want to take part… if not enough participant, i don’t know want how, going to call the main organizer, c wat is their opinion… alone doing it really a lot of works, but I know that is going to be pay off whenever everything is over…

Lot’s more to share, but not for now… adios… ^^

2 comments:

Joyce Gan said...

"Jackie-senpai, fighto, fight-fight- FIGHT"!!! Hahaha.. Take care of yourself o~ =D

Torres Looi said...

mayb is me who pass to u leh?haha.
i oso just recover nia.
Take care ya,any help can ask from me .hehe