Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Infected with Influenza A(H1N1), Day 1

Yday night I was confirm tested positive for h1n1 test… I got a stun when the hospital call n told me about this… seems like I m incurable that time, like got cancer… out of worries, call my family, n my coursemate, who have contact with me yday… n penggawa also, coz I duno who to report to…

It was 39 degree when I reach hospital yday, lah wah ee hospital… then the doctor ask me to have the h1n1 test, which is call as throat swabs… it was really disgusting, the nurse put a wire like that de thg from my nose to my throat there, dig dig a while, then she take it out… very uncomfortable… she said after 2 or 3 hours, I will know the result, so she ask me to go back first… after 1 hour, hospital call me, positive… shit…

Parents straightaway come to penang take me together with my elder sis… soulless… unable to move… head weight was like 300kg, very very pain… cant eat or drink much, feel want vomit, but cant vomit… at last, I ate the medicine, rest a while, about 20 minutes, feel much much much better… phew…

Reach kl this morning, about 9 something… quarantine myself in my room, scare will pass the virus to my family also, about4 hour inside car with them, put I got wear mask all the time… still got the risk… mum prepare food n drink for me, put outside the room, knock my door, then I will go n take it after she left, like criminal, haha… cant have any contact with them…

Phone ring non stop from yday night till now… coursemates, friends, tutor, even lecturer also called me… thank you to u all, I very appreciate it… penggawa was very nice of him, yday he even said want call ambulance to send me to hospital… n this morning he inform to tnc of hep…

How I get contact with the virus? Myself also duno, xinhao n ah fai got fever before this, but they recover ady, nth happen… I not so sure about myself… I quite worry that I pass the virus to my coursemates or tutor, 1 of the tutor seems start to feel unwell… n 1 senior got minor fever… I don’t hope it spread to all my friend, please………..

Whole day at room, got a lot entertainment actually… phone ring non stop… watch drama, play dota, haha… tmr think can study a bit… bring all my books back, got 3 weeks holiday for me… man man enjoy…

My badm comptt, still on, xinhao n ah yang help me take over… many things to do, thanks to them… steamboat is on me after that as I promise them… there will be 3 competition on 3 following weeks on October… on 1 2 3 oct, going to Kelantan, on 10, is my badm comptt, n on 17 is penang close, is going to be a busy month… same like December I think, got 3 badminton comptt also… Australia, Thailand n usm open… wow…

Hope I can recover as soon as possible, so I can be back the normal me… this thing have to take it seriously as many of my friends warn me, no jokes on it, my life is on stack… pray hard for me… thanks…

3 comments:

Joyce Gan said...

Mali mali hom~~ Haha.. rest well. get well soon~ =)

k.t.d.k said...

pray hard for you ^^
rest well and take good care of urself ya. wait u to play dota wit me when raya. ^^

0(@.@)0 said...

hmm..tk gd k of urslef la..haiz..after ur case,our class muncul few "masked ultraman"..