Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day 3

Third day quarantine myself in my room… So so boring, that’s all I can say…

Everyone ask me, how am I now, myself also don’t know how to answer… Inside my throat, there’s a lot ‘tan’ or malay call as kahak, English I duno call what… this morning wake up, lips seems a bit swollen… That’s all my condition now… Still got mild fever I think…

I got think before, am I really kena h1n1? Some of my fren in usm, was very close with me on the day I sick, seong chuan was driving me to hospital, lean ping sit beside me during tutorial, yinmun Kelvin same group with me during English class… If really h1n1 can spread thru air, I guess they should have the symptom by now… is not that I wish them to infected by h1n1 also, is I suspecting myself whether I m really infected with h1n1 or not… told dad abt it, he said, no need to care about that first, if go hospital n test again, positive or negative, still have to take the med… y dun I finish the med first, before go to check again… my roommate was with me half of the day before I sick, but he is nth too…

But 39 degree was really scare me, that time the headache was really killing me… I got the energy to do thing, I can think, just my head not allow me to do it, so so heavy that time… luckily, is over… hope all this will be over soon, n I can be back myself… still got many things waiting for me to do it…

Start anees assg a bit today… need a favour from my coursemate to send me back some of the notes… go back still got test waiting for me… management result was really not in my favour, test 2 n final must do it well…

Badminton thing, everything goes smoothly, good… if evythg goes as plan, that’s really fantastic… thanks to xinhao for helping me so much… must give ah yang some things to do also, haha… use hp to call n sms so many ppl, but if evythg goes accordingly, is really worth it then…

1 comment:

Torres Looi said...

Sincerely la,i oso think dat d doc report might b a mistake.But anyway,as long as u recover then is ok ady...
Faster come back la,sien lo me...