Thursday, September 17, 2009

Free from h1n1

H1N1, can say I m totally free from it already… just got enough energy to kill a tiger now... yday night wanted to go play badm with uncle, but dad ask me to quarantine for the last day, as it was the 7th day… aigh, hand so itchy already… so long din play already, about 2 weeks ago was the last one for me… waiting to go back johor n play with laoda them…

Lately, busy with my badm comptt thing, n also climb mount kk thg… many thing to settle for badm comptt thing… transport for participant, not enough car now… collect entrance fee n take down their t shirt size… call supplier to get the t shirt, they got limited stock, aigh… create problem for me only… but I know all these thing going to be paid off after everything is settle, hopefully… J

Climb mount kk thing, I cant do anythg coz I at KL now, not at usm… cant have discussion with my coursemate n also d lecturer, cant go meet them up… many thing I cant do n arrange… then today prof chan call me, talk to me many thing, aigh.. also only can wait me go back only can settle it…

1 assg n 1 test to prepare during this holiday… just start to prepare a bit only, aigh… hardly can find the study mood when I at home… so shu fu when I m at home…

Bbq this sun at ningxing house, hope many of them can make it… meet some old fren… n going to meet teacher also…she help me spread out the whole world when I m down with h1n1, she really worry, sms n call me almost eday…

1 comment:

k.t.d.k said...

yahoo~ free fromm H1N1 lo. let's get high in our party this sunday night~bler