Tuesday, September 1, 2009

update...

Phew… after so long… here I come again… so so so many things to share here… my last post was about 1 month ago.. so many things happened… ok I start from here…
Convo exhibition, env tech manage to emerge as champion after all the hard work they have done… congratulation to you all my dear coursemates, well done… then I went back to my hometown. Kl-johor-kl before back to penang again… meet up with jeevagan on the day I back to kluang, he is getting bigger, tougher, haha. Then later we have a tea with teacher, Prasad n jeeva at old taste… about 5 hours we chat at there, turned the old taste upside down although just 4 of us, imagine if everyone is back…

Have a steamboat with kaiting, laoda n jie jie… not full enough, second round cont at sushi king… kt de leg, reminds me of when jie jie injured last time… take good care of urself… grandpa, u getting thinner and thinner, but now eating more nutrients thing than last time, good… grandma, please take good care of grandpa n urself, I seldom can go back to kluang, coming raya not sure got go back or I will stay here, c how first… send jie jie back to Russia on the day before I back to penang at klia… L next year only will be able to meet up with u again… jeeva back to Cuba today at sg airport…

All the doctors!!!!!!! Please stay away from me, my family, n my friends… people around me keep fall sick, go back 1 weeks, saw so many kind of different doctor… not just me, but all the people around me… now another 1 enter hospital already, aigh…

Experience something new… mon, after the holiday, came back for training after 1 whole week din touch my racket at all… this is the worst training that I ever have… we have to run around the court to warm up… then I though just do 1 set only, so I use full energy when last round… but suddenly, they said rest a while and prepare for another set, I almost fainted when run the second time… suddenly cant hear anything, the earth is training, but coach said cont, cont… then cont, but run slowly… wakao… I experienced what my bro told me before that train beyond our limit can see stars n cant hear anything…

Studies… had management test, English presentation, and a pop kuiz for iuk108, statistic… English presentation, I kind of satisfied as pn. Tan said it was very good, as if I was talking to someone in front, not scare or memorizing anything, spontaneous de talk, very happy with that… management test, plan to postpone at first, but then stay choose to go… 100 Q in 100 minutes, a bit difficult actually although is objective… correct 1 Q 1 mark, wrong 1 Q deduct 0.25 mark, no answer, no mark given or no mark deducted, first time take the test which is negative marking… we might get negative mark if we wrong all, haha… pop kuiz, so sudden, did not prepare at all, sad… Coming up got 2 test, this thur and next thur, hope can do well n score well…

Campus election coming soon, 1 of my coursemate taking part in it, kinda surprise that person will join… had a first meeting at outside politics place, meet up with so many ‘big shot man’… nice experience for politics, but I don’t think it suits me…

Got a big lobang from my friend, organizing a badminton competition, which I can earn a lot if everything goes smoothly… hopefully… new racket is my target, n maybe the prize as target people only usm student, good… still planning, this time my turn to be project manager… schedule to be on end of October…

Contact kota kinabalu people for hiking purpose with prof chan, but haven’t got any reply from them… got a bad news to share with my coursemate, will inform them soon… need a committee to apply everything together, but, hmm…..

Read ka blog, walao… pulau sipadan is so beautiful… n the picture he took really professional, expect the couple on bridge n the sunrise de… salute man… if got chance, I wanna go there… pulau sipadan…

Looking forward for end of the year badminton competition… hopefully these 3 tournament will run smoothly, to Australia, Thailand, n another usm open to asean university… but before that, must have good training… need to balance between study and training…

update more next time... now is 2.30am in the morning, i just wake up from sleep... going to cont to do my shits now, haha...

2 comments:

k.t.d.k said...

hehe. u really long long time juz updated ur blog le. erm.. i will try to be careful, if can.
you are so so busy. so must take good care of yourself if not who help me take good care of meimei?? haha. jia you lo!!

Joyce Gan said...

wahaha. you care about me actually kaenice, keke :p

Pulau Sipadan really nice yo. If got chance, really wanna visit ALL island lo. I guess every island got its own speciality. bring me o *wink* XD