Sunday, February 22, 2009

Course night, busy week, and my personal experience

Hi guys and girls, today I got 3 things to share with you all. Maybe another old nanny sharing her own experience here. Enjoy. ^-^

First, is about the course night, or dinner organize by my school of technology industry.. It is really sucks to me, so disappointed with it. I putting on high hope to see how nice is the prompt night at university level compare to our last time MPPPU dinner.. First, we have to pay RM50 to go to a nice hotel, ok, the hotel is really nice.. But the place for our dinner is so small, and the food, not nice at all, RM50 is enough for 2 and the half of us to enjoy delicious steamboat nearby komtar there already. Then, all of us get a souvenir from the organizer, guess what is the souvenir??? Is a 15cm ruler, oh my god, compare to last time our MPPPU, at least we get something like a present. The performance also lousy, they invite and pay the Japanese society club to dance for the event, but the dance is so lousy, Danny and his groups last time dance much better than them. And, when the Dean, or the principal for our school of technology is there, this guy singing Chinese song for his performance. How can they organize a performance where the VIP don’t understand at all. The worst want, we got this Mr n Miss TI, 3 guys and 3 girls, they are invited up to the stage and play games, they need to solve some 10 mathematics questions, search 10 differences between 2 photos, guessing game, while they doing this, the audience is so boring, some of them even busy taking pictures and ignore what’s going on at the stage. I went there also cause my senior is the president of the Ti society, so give him face and go, but RM50, just eat as much as I can, but who knows, I won a lucky draw, which is a buffet lunch for 2 person at the Gurney Hotel worth RM38 each, haha. But the problem is, who I m going to bring, hope my girlfriend can be here when holidays, if not, I really don’t know want to go with who… Most probably is ‘fatty’, haha… The most interest of the dinner is the lucky draw prizes only, first price is a digital camera, where second and third is a nokia hp and a DVD player, wow. Both of my coursemate won the Mr TI n Miss TI, congratulations to them, each of them won a printer, really worth it for them, haha.. Another thing, the girls, most of them is my seniors, wear really sexy, (oopppsss, dear cannot angry o, hee, forget to tell you that day), hmm, they like very natural, many of them I find pretty with their make ups and hair style, really a different person when I meet them at university.. ^-^

Second, I got many tests, quiz, and assignment coming for this week and next week, amitabha, hope everything goes smoothly for me, studying hard for this few day.. ^^

The last want, I going to share about my own experience as a leader for a certain community or society. Take it for a example, I m a leader, and I got 10 person below me, I proposed to them buy this ABC item which I find it nice and beautiful, then I have a meeting with my committee, 10 of them disagree with me, saying that this ABC is not nice at all, and not useful. As a leader, I will consider their opinion, and not going to buy this ABC item, what about you all my friend? I sharing this thing, is cause 1 of my friend who won the MPP election, have this problem. I think, he would not consider their opinion, but strongly saying that the ABC item is still nice and beautiful, and will buy it instead of considering the committee’s opinion and buy other item. As a leader, we must consider other’s opinion before we decide something, I always told my committee, if there is any problem, do let me know, anything disagree with me or dislike me, let me know, we will solve it out, I learnt from their opinion, but not against their opinion and still say my opinion is right. Although I m a leader, it does not mean that 100% of what I do is going to be correct, maybe 95% correct, and 5% more is my committee correct, so we can have a better choice. My friends, please listen to others opinion before we come up with a conclusion, as these people sure have their own reason why they choose other item instead of ABC, we always can listen to others before we make a decision, is not too late to spend a couple of minutes, right? Now, any opinion for me about this? Do let me a comment here, thanks… Adios….

7 comments:

Frederick said...

Urs is RM50...walao..envy u lor..
u know UM 10th Coll MGS(Malam Gemilang Sepuluh) sucks!! RM100++ per person...5 start hotel but food is like -5 star(seniors said 1 la...1 table is abt RM800)..somemore....they automatically deducted RM100++ from all penghuni`s ptptn account...u wanna go or not is ur prob...becos is deducted ady 1....the event will be held in coming March...swt swt swt~~~~

Joyce Gan said...

hmm.. Yea.. as a leader, shouldn't be like that!! He should be flexible towards others, allow for other points of view, and be open to the other ways of doing things as "Diversity brings creativity and innovation" !!!

Jia you lo ^o^

kt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
^wEnHuI^ said...

lol~easily found ur blog~ XD
kaka ganbatte 4 de exams~^^

J @ C K | 3 said...

wow, frederick, seems like ur's even worse, u better go n then share with us on ur blog k...

noty gan, yeah, u got a point there... ^^

wen hui, my blog vy hard to find ar? hehe... do update more on ur blog la, k.. ^^

Anonymous said...

LOL... i saw "Danny", "DANNY and his group??" refering to our dance??
alamak~~if yes, so sweet.. if no, also ok, cos MPPPU did appear in your blog..I felt tat i was mentioned tho. hehe~~

J @ C K | 3 said...

haha, is this 38 danny? wow... thanks for ur visit...