Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hi

Hi all.. Is me, Jackie yap wai kiong.. Haha, how should I start my blog… erm, got the feeling to write blog is coz sometimes got smth to express n share, but find a bit difficult to tell my gf who is currently studying at kl thru phone, seldom spend time with my friends over here, n read some of my fren blog, makes my got the feeling to write n express it out thru blog…


Let’s not talk about the pass… I start my blog with what happened to me recently…


Last Friday, I went to my first formal badminton training together with my badminton friends.. Before this we only have sparing between us and outsiders.. Badminton team now got a coach now for preparation for upcoming event, IMTGT badminton tournament among universities in msia, Thailand n Indonesia, USM will automatically represent msia. The tournament I think is team event, and is 2 singles and 1 double only. According to ranking in USM, I guess I got no chance to go to play, but I looking forward to go and watch and support our team. We got a few outstanding players in USM. And next tournament is MAHSUM, this want I might have a chance to play, but must train hard before that. On my first day of training, it was really tired and tough. Among players in USM, I consider is rank 1 or 2, but start count from bottom, haha. And we got to train like 1 vs 2, even 1 vs 1 I already got problem, but just give it a try, my friends them also give me some chance… Those training really tough for me, I got no stamina, coz really have to smash hard, stroke the ball hard, run here and there, come back, hold body is aching, after bath already feel like sleeping, but that afternoon I got to go KOMTAR to change somethings Till now my body is still aching, I applying COUNTERPAIN on it, hope it will heal faster coz next training is on coming Friday.. Our training is on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday morning 7.30-10, but on Tuesday I got class, so I only can attend on Friday n Saturday, then Wednesday n Friday night we got sparring training among our own and some outside friends. I prefer sparring and play game, but I believe through those training, footwork, agility and other type of training can improve my skill on badminton. This is for my badminton…

Next, I want to share about a debate competition among desasiswa ( the place we stay in USM ) in USM which I went and support my desa yesterday. It was a GREAT competition. Those debators, wow, before they start their debate, they will take a deep breath, then &*^(#@$^$^*#@%$*^$$%#*@$^#@$@# all the way to 7mins. They talk really fast, and is not rubbish, is got point in it. I talk before in front of a big crowd, without trembling or shaking, but slowly and clear, I thought myself is great enough to maybe give a speech, but when I look those debators giving their speech, I m speechless. haha. I m far more behind than them. Those senior got ask me to enter next year after they graduate, but I think is really tough. Have to speak, fast, clear, and got point in it in front of a big crowd. Wow. a round of applause to them.
Up next is what job I have to do now. For my desasiswa, I m handling a big project, TOT (temasya olahraga tahunan), is a olahraga competition among all the desasiswa in USM. I meet a few problem, especially working with those irresponsible person, but I got no choice. After this project, I told myself have to stop participating in those program. Just concentrate on my studies, and play badminton. Other activities like PPMS, pilihanraya for next year, and others, I told myself I going to give up on that cause I feel is enough for me…


Guess till here first for my first blog.. I m going back to KL on 6 of march, cant wait for it. Haha. Any comment from my friends n pals, you guys are welcome k… Adios….

4 comments:

Joyce Gan said...

Wao~ So busy neh~ haha.. Remember totake good care of yourself o~

^-^v

ningstAr said...

finally hane a blog ad...:P
take k a...

Frederick said...

Nice....after u learn all the skill in ur Uni badminton team can cum back n teach us....wahaha....ur Uni life seems to be quite busy...enjoy ur busy life n jia you^^

J @ C K | 3 said...

hehe, thanks for the comment.. Ningstar, do drop by more ya, ask wenjie come along la.. Frederick, no problem, we will play when we back to kluang k, c ya...