Sunday, March 1, 2009

Recently...

Sorry for long time I did not update my blog.. Is been a busy week for me, with tests, presentation and assignment to hand up. Tomorrow still got 2 tests for me, and Wednesday got another English writing test, before I can go back on Friday.. L

Since come back from Chinese new year till now, I got a lot of works to do, makes me very stress, have to cope up with studies some more, my only time to relax is every day I will spent a little time on playing games, DOTA and COUNTER-STRIKE is my favourite, or at least play a match of CHESS versus Computer, that will be enough for me, haha. Other than that, it will be on my badminton training, it is the best way for me to relax and enjoy, although is tiring, but I really enjoyed it, with my badminton friend them too, ah pui, ah hui, and ah yang.. Last Thursday 4 of us just went out for steamboat nearby KOMTAR there… When I back to class and see my coursemate, everything inside my brain is only studies, is there anything I haven’t do? Is there anything need to follow up or read? Are there any test coming up? Myself is so tension, keep have the feeling I got tons of things to do. And, I hardly got time to spent together with my coursemate to study together, back to form 6, we have plenty of time to do our homework together in the class. Maybe that makes the different why myself now not so enjoying with my coursemate rather than my badminton friends…

Other than that, sometime I really cannot stand certain things that my coursemate them did, when the lecturer trying to teach us, these people brings laptop to the class to prepare for the next presentation things, keep talking and don’t know what they discussing about, interrupt while teacher teaching with other nonsense, how I wish I could get back to last time F3, where all of us will be silent when teacher teaching, then just talk after teacher have finish teach… If don’t want listen to the class, you can do your own things silently without disturbing others, but rather than that, you people playing with your laptop under the table or chit chatting over there loudly…

Last Wednesday also I got my English class together with my 5 coursemates and from other course, this 5 coursemates together don’t want go to the class because don’t know how to do the teacher’s homework, rather than go ask the teacher, these people said that ‘this time we don’t want go la, this semester we can skip 3 classes for English, let’s us this for 1 time’, arrr, shit you people… Although I don’t know how to do the homework either, and after the whole day class and still got badminton training after the English class, I still go to the class at 4pm, the class started at 5pm but I go earlier to ask the teacher how to do the homework and finish up on the spot. These 5 people too don’t like the teacher, saying that she so scary, maybe because of the homework given by her, but on that day class, is so fun, we chatted for so long things outside the book, like occupation, become a nurse, how to delivery baby and so on, we enjoyed a lot on that class… Let’s see how you guys going to explain to the teacher on why this all of you together did not attend the class… After did not attend the class, then come to ask me is there any homework, to be frank, I really don’t wish to tell, but still, I have to tell them… arrgghhh….

Good luck to all my friends on the coming 2 test, then I can wait to go back on Friday, hahaha… ^-^v … peace….

No comments: