Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Busy day.. ( long winded post )

What a busy day for me today… L Morning got class from 9am-5pm in the evening, but have 1 hour break for lunch, even that 1 hour also have to transfer notes to 10 pendrives which are all from my coursemates… We have to do lab on this afternoon, and the master student who can consider is our lecturer, give us back our previous reports and told us where part got problem… But we all also think the problem is with him, cause we ask him what things he want in the report such as abstract part… Normally we do it according to our last semester lecturer which includes many things, but this lecturer want us just write a few thing but want very long… And the discussion part, he told us just write WHY the results is like that, example, why the graph we get is straight, then we just need to answer is cause this and that and is enough… That is very short, but that’s the thing he want and ask us to write longer, all of us so blur, don’t know what is the thing he want and how should we write our report, arrggggg….

Up next, I got 3 meetings to attend between 5-10pm… About 5pm, I meet Kak Ala, who is Secretary for our desasiswa, to discuss with her about the TOT, the program about olahraga for our desasiswa… I told her a few problem such as cannot get cooperation from certain people… Then come this abang Rama, who is the vice-president for our desasiswa, is a very powerful man I consider as, solve my problem for me... He said who don’t want to help, he will just call them and ask straightaway, still interest with this desasiswa or not, if not they can resign their post… Of course others will say YES, haha… Great abang Rama…

About the meeting with my TOT committee members, many of them should not be a problem to me, just my sport’s Exco, 2 of them, giving me a lot of problem… This 2 person cannot accept other people opinion… I give an example, this guy have to let the PENGGAWA who we known is our KETUA DESASISWA, something like a ‘ketua kampung’ to see the design of our TOT t’shirts, he told me the design he already done it on last Wednesday, then I call him and ask him to show to the penggawa about the design whether is acceptable or not on Thursday or Friday, but till just now he not yet show to penggawa, I saw him and ask him come over, ask him why not yet show to penggawa, he just keep himself silent… Oh my god, how am I suppose to work with this kind of people, not responsible at all, if he don’t want do, just let me know, I can find other’s, want to take the work to do but don’t want to do it… And this 2 person also cannot accept other’s people opinion, must WIN no matter what it is, aigh… Think back, I guess MPPPU is much greater than this, working with those responsible person is such a nice experience…

My paper work on TOT have to re-do, got a few mistakes and less a few things… Next week I got 3 tests if I not mistaken, and a few assignments to hand up, such a busy week, but after that week is my heaven, haha, cause I going back.. ^^

Sorry to all my reader’s for my long-winded stories.. This couple of days I will have many things to do, tomorrow going to finish up the paperwork and hand it to PENGGAWA, then we whole day got class and training in the evening… Thursday will have meeting again and Friday I got course night which my senior force me to go, going to GURNEY HOTEL, RM50, hope is not going to disappoint me… Saturday and Sunday I will have to study for my coming tests…

p/s : to all my friends, is there anything you all want to know more or any comment? Feel free to write k, just tell me if my blog is too boring, cause I don’t know what things will make my reader’s feel interesting, if I can do it, of course I will do it more interesting k… Thank you… Adios… ^-^v

2 comments:

Joyce Gan said...

Ha-ha… Now I only know that you are such a long-winded guy!!! Keke…. =p

J @ C K | 3 said...

aiya... grr..... :p