Saturday, October 10, 2009

My badminton Competition

Finally, after about 2 months of planning, today will be my badminton competition day... 1 of the senior came to me, ask me can i organise a badminton competition for them, coz they have money but don't know how to use it, haha... of course i said, with some experience handling competition when i was in secondary school...

after planning, find participant, distribute t shirt, draw timetable n chart, today is the day that i have been waiting for... 1st prize n 2nd prize winner can get cash money n racket, while 3rd n 4th prize winner can get cash money n t shirt... my target for this competition is to enter final, coz in the final, most probably i will very ah yang n torres, the strongest player in usm badminton team... but before that, something that is worrying me a lot is in the semi final match... i will either versus alex n wilson (both 1st year) or another pair from engineering... this 2 pair is very strong opponent to me also... i must play very well n maintain my standard to win that, hope i can achieve it...

yday after training, i slept at around 1 something, but i find it very difficult to sleep... i seldom will like this... last time, if tmr is a big exam, like stpm or spm, then i might cant slp well on the day before that... i very very seldom will like this... yday night happen again, i been thinking a lot about my badminton competition... other than hope the competition will goes smoothly, i also hope i can reach the final... but i scare i cant cope with it...

this situation happen once before whereby i m the organiser of the competition n also the participant of the competition... is the bowling competition when i was form6 organise by mpppu... i cant perform well because of worrying many things about the competition... i was the favourite to win the tournament, but then, nobody help me during the whole competition, i have to do this n that, make me cant concentrate on my competition, n i lose the competition in the end, so dissapointed with myself... hopefully, today i can run the competition smoothly n reach the final stage... adios.... (6.30am)

2 comments:

Joyce Gan said...

you can do it!! gambatte kudasai.. ^o^

J @ C K | 3 said...

i did it, yeah!!!