Sunday, October 4, 2009

dad reunion and being rob by small creatures...

I went to my dad classmate reunion during hari raya break, to help him as a technician, do all the things connected with computer… it was my dad form 5 classmate, after 35 years of graduation, can u imagine? Most of them come with big belly… n there also a few teacher attended the function also…

So, few teacher went up there to share their though… after saying thanks to the organizer n said very happy… 1 of the teacher share some of his experience… teacher A said, time flies, from last time he got a big belly with black hair, now is thin already with white hair, he keep want to make himself still look young, so once his hair turn white, he will go dye his hair black back… till 1 time, where a young kid laugh at him buying the dye thing, he stop dye his hair already…

Teacher B also with white hair, went up to the stage, just said 2 sentences of speech, sounds like this, ‘I waited 60 years for my hair to turn white, why should I dye it black back’??? to me, it sounds funny, n maybe is true also…

Recently I keep get rob by this small creatures known as ant… full of ants on my table, nothing for them to eat, they still walk around on my table searching for food… sausage bread, egg tart, all was rob by them… then 1 day I place my sausage bread to my cloth cupboard, they even go in there n rob me again… grrrr…. After spray n kill them, come again the next time… I wondering should I just place a sweet at the window n rear this small creatures…

No comments: