Sunday, October 11, 2009

I won!!!!!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa… I achieve my target today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be in the final of my badminton competition……… wahahahahaha…. Really really really very very very happy happy happy…

Semi-final game is the match of the competition… engineering pair had a easy win over junior pair, alex n Wilson in quarter final match, setting up a semi-final match against us… I had a easy win in last-16 n also quarter-final game…

Semi-final start… I was quite panic, cant play proply, throughout the whole competition, I really cant perform well… we lost on the first game, 21-18… then on second game, we lead quite a lot, about 17-12, but then they level on at 18-18, started to panic, I make 2 mistake, 20-18, we losing… I tot is gonna finish le, but I try hard, really hard to control it… manage to fight back at 20-20… n lead at 21-20… but cant finish the game yet, 21-21… finally we get to win the second match on 23-21…

Final game… is a point to point match… I try to play as if we are on training… enjoying the game… in the interval, I manage to do that… just relax n take it as training… keep set up ball for my partner to smash… engineering pair leading us at 19-18… my partner hit a ball… but not sure is in or out… linesman could not see it… opposite supporter saying is out… referee say cant see it, replay that point… 19-18 again… me n my partner manage to grab the opportunity n win at 21-19, 3 straight point for us n win the game… I was so so so happy when we win… I hit my own setting target… yeah~~~

Final was versus torres n ah yang, strongest pair in usm badminton team, got no heart to play, coz hardly can win them even we play till our heart out… so, just another easy game for them… whatever it is, I won another racket for myself n cash prize rm50, yeah…

Coming Friday n Saturday got another sort of competition, is the selection for the Australia competition… 6 player needed, torres n ah yang can say is confirm going already… 4 more places, about 10 of us fighting for the place… is so hurt, coz our training partner, our teammate who we always play with, now have to fight hard with them in order to win the seat for the competition… how I wish that all of us can go to Australia n have fun together… just like we went to masum, it was so fun… this time, someone sure will be left behind…

After seeing today performance from other player, seems like my chance to go Australia is getting smaller n smaller… hand not enough strength, that’s my main obstacles, but I cant do anythg with it… I tried before, end up muscle so pain… whatever it is, I will try again to perform during the selection, hope I can follow the team go together to Australia n have fun…

Is been sometime since I m so happy, wahaha… thanks to all participants n my friends who help to run this event successfully… J

2 comments:

大米 ◕‿◕ said...

congratulation...and try ur best in the selection

Torres Looi said...

Gambateh...