Friday, March 20, 2009

Feeling of being USED... :-(

Hi, here am I to write blog again cause feeling something unsatisfied around me… Got a feeling like being used, when they need my help, as a girl, of course they got this advantage like, mm, don’t know how to say in English, in Chinese is ‘teh’ someone, but when I need their help back, pulling a long face at me and said, ‘nah, get it yourself’ or giving it to me unwillingly… As my friend, I do help them if within my ability and when I m free, sometime I do even offer my help to them if I know they need it and feeling shy to ask, cause I know the feeling when I need other people help, in university, is very tough to survive alone, we need friends, coursemate especially cause need to do group assignment and presentation together and so on, but, haih, don’t know whether I think too much or got misunderstanding… hopefully I can find some REAL friend before I graduated…

2 test down, almost settle my sport’s day thing, now left English listening test, English presentation, IEG102 assignment and IEG102 test… All this should be done before next Wednesday, and now I m quite free, no more activities for me, going to finish up all my work, before I going to UNIMAP to compete in badminton tournament on next Friday… And going back on the following Thursday, wahaha… I also hope can start revise a bit for my final exam before I going back to KL for study week, as I can have more time accompany my girlfriend, hehe…

that’s all for this time, Adios… ^^

No comments: