Monday, May 18, 2009

masum, i m coming...

phew… after dear went back to kl… is time for me to start my 1st official badminton training… before this I did not receive any formal training before, just keep play match and learn from mistake only…

the training, was quite tiring… we have to do drill every time before we start our training, then train footwork, stroke, then only match play… sometime will have multi-shuttle also… our formation is shang ling is our first single ( former masum single champion ) which is our leader also… then follow by torres and ismail, our first double pair, who they partner before for imtgt tournament before this… second single is ah yang, second double, now we got 3 player to choose, 1 is me, then kok tong and hazwan, haven’t decide yet, but I guess most probably will be me and kok tong, coz we have train for some time, that hazwan just come for training 2 time only… and last single is sze jei, did not put much hope on him, although he is good, but he don’t have stamina, training also want don’t want like that… so angry with him… our this time formation can consider very strong also… I guess we might emerge as champion, if everything goes accordingly, coz we got 2 strong single player, now I still don’t know masum standard till where, but after I see IMTGT tournament, I guess the standard won’t till very high also…

for myself… I don’t know why… I feel that I play badminton last time is much better than now, when I started to play hard and train hard, partner with kah shiuan that time… I can feel that I smash harder, jump also higher, energy also enough, but now not that strong already… I don’t know whether the player I meet now is much stronger, so I look weaker, or what is the problem, I just cant get the satisfied feeling after every time I training, some time I quite angry with myself… but whatever it is, I’m training hard now, I will try to give my best for the tournament…

coach said the way I hold racquet is wrong, and the position when I jumping smash also wrong, makes me cant come force out all my energy, so my smashing was not that hard… hmm, but I think from last time till now I use the same way to play only, why last time I can smash hard, but now cant already… grr, I will try to change this when I come back from the tournament, now got not enough time for me to chance already…

after watching a couple of games from sudirman cup, I will try to learn how they defend, especially lee yong dae, my idol, haha… when he defend, he will half squat and put his racquet in front of him, while me is standing and put racquet below me… I must try to change this to improve my defend…

ok, enough about my badminton things… I will be going UUM on Tuesday, and back on 27th, if I not mistaken, if we fight till final la, hehe… hope we can win this tournament… good luck to usm team… ^^

next, got something especially for my dear… dear arr, remember I told u that I got something special to write to u, hehe… hmm, actually that time I felt that I got a little abandon u, din accompany dear that much, due to training in the morning and evening, very tired, then torres also beside me, got not much time can accompany dear, even call also some time din talk much coz I tired after training… so lo, wanna tell dear I realize about this, not that I ignore, I care, so, whenever I got free time, I will call dear, and acc dear as long as I can lo… I wrote down dear d class timetable, but I wrote it on my note book, which I will seldom look at it now, if last time I will write on a piece of paper and pierce it on the board, now I din do that, so I cant remember when dear got class… hmm, since this is my blog, so I can write wateva I wish right? at here, I want to say something to my dear… bb, dd love ya, muackzzz… ^^ after my tournament le, go back cai accompany dear ya, wait me o, another 2 more weeks, hehe… hope this 1 month holiday I can bring go somewhere to play… looking forward to it…

missing my old friend in kluang, all having holiday now, but I still at here o, grr…. if around this time, I should be watching champions league with wen jie lo, play badminton with laoda, night play dota with f2 geng, mountain climbing with leeping them, n so many more.. waiting jie to come back from Russia, then planning to go for a trip, so many things wish to do during this 1 month holiday… go back play badminton with those uncle also…

something about my buddy… laoda that day bring car accidently hit on someone, although long time already, but I still want to mention at here.. cause it seems like he got trauma after this accident, he really very very scared… go back just talk to him… wen jie now seems like goyang kaki, haha, while his gf went to primary school teaching o… jeevagan, coming back soon from Cuba, looking forward to meet u too… jie jie coming back from Russia around 20th, u come back enough ya, dun bring d flu along… :p super big head danny, that day suddenly called me, ask about bus from penang to kl, then he come to penang that night also, haha… meet him and went to batu feringgi with him, quite fun… ^^ sherene, duno how is her ady, heard that she planning to go sg to work… waiting to go her bro shop at kluang mall… n so so many more inside my mind that I wanna share… now late le, cant think le… cont some other day ba… maybe after my tournament… good luck to me… ^^ adios….

2 comments:

k.t.d.k said...

only think abt laoda la..never mention me also...every time help u pass msg to him after read ur blog...im so noble la..hahaha.

Joyce Gan said...

Aiyo~ Then continue be the noblewoman lo! Hahaa~

Hmm.. know is your blog, know is a place for your "fren" to whisper~ But "paiseh" li~~ ehem~ haha.. guess i should do something about it~ =p