Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dear penang trip

hmm, this time, where should I start my story again, haha… last post was in the middle of final exam, hmm, really a hard time to pass, this time exam, without the help of some of coursemate like last semester, is pretty hard for me as I don’t have the complete notes… luckily some of them turn up and help me in the end, thanks… with some of my coursemate, hmm, guess no need elaborate more ba, what past have past, try to look forward…

the moment after I finish my last paper, I have to prepare for my dear to come le, wahaha… really rushing that few day, have to study, find the map of penang, find this and that… thank you ah pui and kaiwah, show me the road around penang, kaiwah even become my tour guide, go take her and bring her here and there, phew, more familiar with the penang road now… I will try to upload some photo if can, many photo we took together, but I don’t whether USM line allow to upload or not, I shall try later…

the moment have came, dear reach here at Wednesday night, then we went and had our dinner at some lousy mamak stall (sorry dear, let you have some not nice de dinner, hehe), and went to watch Manchester United vs Arsenal at midnight 3am with ah pui also… MU won 1-0, but it should be at least 3-0 or 4-0 want, is ok la…

First day of our journey, had penang famous cendol and char koey teow at penang road, and a egg tart… then we went to penang hill, but the person told me kek lok si will close earlier, so we went to kek lok si first.. First time went there, don’t know the road, quite dangerous as I driving kancil car only… Wow, really a place that should not be miss, somemore there got a huge Guan Yin Statue, which both of us got a shock, first we though that it was a construction of a building, but actually it was a Guan Yin Statue… Me and dear also donated rm30 to write our family’s name on a piece of, how to say, later they will put the thing on the top of the guan yin statue, as a cover (bumbung), hehe, paiseh, English lousy… got many very pretty place at this kek lok si, me and dear also went and climb the pagoda, until my leg shivering as too high for me, haha… last place we went is the tortoise pond, wow, so excited as both of us also like tortoise a lot… bought 2 packet of bread and 1 packet of vegetable to feed on them, got photos also, I will try to upload… we spend about nearly 3 hours there before move to penang hill…

penang hill, the train is a bit not comfortable as we have to stand about 30 mins before reach the peak, quite tiring and dear also quite dizzy, grrr… but there is no other way we can reach the top, so have to bear with it… somemore quite crowded in the train also, have to squeeze with other people… reach the top, is was quite surprise for dear, as I went up there before, so to me still ok… dear was quite happy with the place and scenery, penang was actually below our foot only, haha…

next place on the same day, haha… time to fill up our stomache le… Macalister road steamboat, ho ho ho… both of us eat so so many thing there… this place, if any of my friend come, I sure bring them there also, as only RM20 per person and you can eat till you want to vomit… very full actually… dear also said very worth it, she surprise by the place too…

2nd day, 1st place we went is snake temple, before that we had a chicken rice at Lorong Chulia, still ok only, normal chicken rice… snake temple very nice too, a lot of snake to see, though of want to carry a snake together with dear and take a photo, but the snake is too big, there’s a yellow small snake, but both of us not dare, hehe… got quite a few very huge snake inside there too, another must visit place… next, we went to queensbay, had a mango ice at Taiwan bull shop, and some snacks such as Doraemon favourite food, Doreyaki and Japan sweet potato… both of us like ‘jalan jalan cari makan’ in penang, haha… spend some time at the seaside in front of queensbay before we come to USM… show dear around my university, she said quite big o, hehe…

next, we went to chocolate house, wow, tasted so many kind of chocolate, the staff there treat us very well… but in the end we din bought anything also as all the chocolate come in big packet… really got a lot of chocolate there, fruits, coffee, sugarless and so many other type of chocolate… then we went to Fort Cornwallis and Esplanade in the evening, so many people there… see cannon at there and had a walk beside the sea… had a wantan mee at chulia street, ah pui introduce this place to me want, went there once before and I think the wantan mee really nice, so bring dear went there again… night we went to eat penang famous nasi kandar before went to watch a movie, wolverine, at queensbay, hehe…

3rd day, we had a buffet lunch at Gurney Hotel as I got the lucky draw before this on my coursenight… the food not as nice as the steamboat place, but the environment was quite ok… just like some of the food there, the sushi was lousy, and so was some of the food there… but free want, so just go la, haha… then we visited sleeping Buddha at lorong Burma there, wow, Is a very huge sleeping Buddha… really got a shock of this place, none of my penang friend told me before, discover by those brochure… and opposite there also got another temple, I guess is some Thailand temple, very beautiful also… start to rain when we about to go back, just go pass by gurney plaza before go to toy museum… rm10 per entry, first though of quite expensive, but inside, the place is really nice… flash back all my childhood superheroes, power ranger, xmen, street fighter, and so so much more anime character inside there… went to batu feringgi beach after that, cannot find a place to land on, haha… finally found 1, quite nice, but just manage to spend 30minutes at there cause it started to rain already… took a photo with a foreigner who was riding on a huge horse by the seaside…

that was the last place we went together… dear took 12.30pm bus on Sunday and went back le… L so sad… but as always, both of us look forward to meet with each other for next time, guess after my badminton competition… currently I still in USM, staying here to practice badminton for masum on 18-28 at UUM… staying at bakti with ah pui as my roommate, haha, quite fun also… today was officially first day training, don’t know why cannot play well, hate myself with it… try to improve again and most probably I will be playing second double for usm… hope we can be top 3 in whole Malaysia for badminton event…

that’s all for this time, will keep update again… adios… ^.^

4 comments:

Joyce Gan said...

haik.. will always look forward~ *wink*

k.t.d.k said...

i wan join Penang Trip la..haha..gambateh for your training and also masum o...looking forward our gathering ya...wahaha

Torres Looi said...

again,don call me ah pui.i m eng tao torres.ok?
haha
don hate urself,i know u try ur best d. everything will become good when d training keep carry on.Jia you la.
As captain, i now order u to score a point 4 our team. Listen?xixi

Anonymous said...

If I go pinang, do remember must entertain me, bring me around too ya...ngiok...
got go back kluang, play badminton!! i got secretly train myself...wahahaha...

~ superbuddy datou ~