Sunday, March 14, 2010

Responsible...

What kind of person I should be?


What is my responsibility?


Who should I report to?


Who should I care about?


People always criticize the bad thing they do, few Q were directed to me, where was I, did I like this, do I like that? If u are my fren, u will come to me, n ask, izzit like this, like that… Thanks for coming to me yday night… I should not do blind guessing, instead, they should not do blind guessing… If they are my fren, they should come to me n ask me… Just like I go to u, n ask u about somebody else… I don’t know who there are, who cares… No need to be fake, don’t like a person, still wanna be frenly… I don’t know what is their opinion towards me, nobody tell me, how should I know, as long as I satisfied with myself, ‘liang xin guo de qu’, n people around me agree with what I do, I m ok… I m open, can come to me, criticize me, but in proper way la, just like yday, I m ok, can accept… Instead, I m happy, so I can improve myself… Do a task, can’t fulfill 100% of the ppl around u, as long as u got 60-70% ppl agree with u, u did a good job… ( opinion from a fren ) those 30-40% people, maybe some of u are part of them, I can’t do anythg with that… Being a leader is not easy, I choose to let it go sometimes ago since can’t get the co-operation with the rest, but then, anybody allow? Another fren said, ask them be leader la, then I follow them, c wat will happen… Just a small rep in a small class, how to become a president of a big club, a MPP of a U, a YB of a district, a Parlimen member, and a Prime Minister of a country… phew……… still long way for me to learn… Will silent make a better leader??? Let’s c…

p/s : Thanks again for yday night chatting... Hope it come always...

No comments: