Saturday, January 9, 2010

grandpa, grandma...

Receive a call from mum this evening, told me about grandparents condition… seems like getting worse…

Grandfather, sometime will forget the things he do, consider still ok for a person who is already 89 years old, recently become more forgetful already… asking why he is at my aunt house, grandma not there, ask aunt them to call grandma, but actually grandma is sitting right there, he said that is not his wife, cant even recognize his own wife… asked doctor, he said this is the symptom for ‘lau ren chi tai zhen’.. T.T I’m very worried, since young, I stay with my grandparents… among 4 siblings, I m the one stay longest with them, till form 6 before I entered usm… n grandpa dotes me the most in the family… nobody can wear black shirt in shirt, expect me, coz I have so call license from grandpa, he wont scold me coz he dotes me the most… n often, he motivates me a lot in studies… everytime call back home, sure ask abt my result, ask me to work hard…

Grandma, have asthma for sometime already, that day have difficulties in breathing, went to hospital n check, doctor said her heart pumps very weakly… heart is quite weak already, asthma worsen… L although in the family, grandma nag me the most, everytime say me this n that, but I know is for my own good… just bear with it… aunt and parents is with them now at kluang… normally only both of them stay at kluang… ask them to move in to my aunt house, they dun want, at kluang got fren, grandma got fren to play mahjong, grandpa can limteh with his fren, both of them busy on everyday Wednesday, Saturday n Sunday buying lottery, a lot activity for them to do…

I tasted how it feels once when someone close to me leaves this world… mother side grandma, leave us 3 years back on the Christmas eve… till now, whenever I think of her, tears still roll down from my eye… T.T I accept that all of us have to leave this world 1 day, it just the matter of time… but I do not wish that grandparents to leave us so early… 1 of my wish when I enter and study in university is my grandparents can by my side when I graduated… 1 n half year more to go… please… please by my side when I m graduate…

All I can do now is pray hard… I wish to go back… but I cant… many things waiting for me to do at here, I cant just leave without finishing all the things… starting next weekend, every weekend I got things to do… dota competition, hiking, badminton competition, sukad… cant go back either… just can wait till Chinese new year…

Grandpa, grandma, stay strong k, everything is gonna be alright… wait for me to come back k…

2 comments:

大米 ◕‿◕ said...

pray for them...be strong ok..everythg will be alright...don't worry..

k.t.d.k said...

hope ur grandpa n grandmum condition will getting better. if u cant go back try to call them more often. :-)